Thank you for considering American Dream as your property management team. We work hard for you so you can be assured that your property is being taken care of. We have listed here a breakdown of everything we do for you and your property from beginning to end.
Evaluate the property and determine an accurate rental rate
- Perform detailed documentation of the interior and exterior including photos.
- Offer recommendations on repairs and cosmetic improvements that maximize monthly rent.
- Review comparables in the area to determine the optimal rental rate.
- Discuss different policies such as accepting pets, allowing smoking, ect.
Market the property for rent
- Advertise properties online.
- Meet prospective tenants for showings.
- Provide prospective tenants with rental applications that are legally compliant with fair housing laws.
Tenant Screening and Move In
- Perform a background check to verify identity, income, credit history, rental history, ect.
- Draw up leasing agreement.
- Review and sign lease with tenant(s).
- Perform detailed move-in inspection with tenant and have tenants sign a report verifying the condition of the property prior to move-in.
- Collect first months' rent and security deposit.
- Receiving rent.
- Enforcing late fees.
- Sending out pay or quit notices.
- Perform periodic inspection (inside and outside) on a predefined schedule looking for repair needs, safety hazards,, code violations, lease violations, ect.
- Send owner periodic reports on the condition of the property.
- Paperless, online system providing e-statements and e-checks.
- Provide accounting property management services.
- Detailed documentation of expenses via invoices and receipts.
- Maintain all historical records (paid invoices, leases, inspection reports, warranties, ect.)
- Provide annual reporting, structured for tax purposes as well as required tax documents, including a 1099 form.
Maintenance, Repairs, and Remodeling
- Provide and oversee an in-house maintenance crew.
- Establish a preventative maintenance policy to identify and deal with repair needs.
- Assign jobs to different parties (in-house employees, handyman and professional contractors) based on who will do the best job for the best price.
- Maintain and monitor a 24 hour emergency repair hot-line.
Tenant Move Out
- Inspect unit and fill our a report on the property's condition when the client moves out.
- Clean unit and perform any needed repairs or upgrades.
- Return the balance of the security deposit to the tenant after all appropriate deductions are made, provide all necessary paperwork.
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
(Closed for lunch from 12:00 - 1:00)
901 N. Irwin St.
Hanford, CA. 93230